Saturday, November 12, 2016

Starting Off

 Hello fellow readers,

I've been wanting to start a book blog for a while now and I finally did it. Whenever I finish reading a good book I always wish I had someone to discuss it with so I thought it would be a great idea to share my passion with like-minded people by creating this blog.​

The way I see it, books aren't just papers with words filled over them; they are a way to travel to different worlds (within words) that you may never be able to reach in life. 

I love getting lost in them and they make me feel all sorts of emotions. ​Some people are very picky with what they read, but I like to experiment by reading different genres. However, my favorites are science fiction, fantasy, mystery and horror.I do not want to limit myself with the content of this blog, so you should expect several things from it.

 The blog will be a mixture of everything related to books. I will review, recommend and discuss novels from big and small presses —with a particular focus on authors/books based in Turkey as well as bookstores. I will also review adaptations, exploring how fiction can successfully be turned into something cinematic or staged. Moreover, I will interview authors, book fans and visit bookstores. Also, I would like to make use of the skills that I’m acquiring from my department by producing videos such as when conducting interviews.


I’m very excited to start this journey, I hope you will enjoy it as much!



No comments:

Post a Comment